Thursday, January 7, 2010

Group Projects

Ugh. I'm currently doing a group project. I really, really hate those. I've rarely hated the people I've done them, because they are mostly really sweet people. But, ugh, I hate group projects. I hate 'em, hate 'em, hate 'em. Like I said, the girl I'm working with now is really sweet. She's really smart and does more than enough to cooperate and participate and exasperate and yoizerate and vorizirate and parizirate and ya. Making -rate words is FUN FTW! Anyway, she's great, but like each time I get into a group project deal, it is SO freaking disorganized. We are always deciding who does what, or where goes what or such and such AS WE GO ALONG! Now, I am a giant procrastinator and I really cannot handle working with people that have such high work ethic such as a person like her. But, that's happened to me before. This wouldn't be the first time. The constant question if I've finished "my part" or whatever. I say no at first, but within the end I usually do well. I dunno, I just don't like group projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something interesting to say? Please feel free to comment below! I'm always interested in your thoughts.